Only sheds may be members of MSWA. There are no individual members.
The annual membership fee is $72 (incl. GST) or $1.20 per Shed Member with a minimum fee of $72 (incl. GST) for 60 members or less.
Our membership is based on a financial year 1 July to 30 June
The registration fee is able to be kept at a minimum thanks to the financial support that MSWA received from the WA Department of Communities.
A Membership Form can be downloaded here.
Benefits to members
In addition to the reduced cost of attending conferences, seminars and workshops, there are a range of other benefits of your shed being a member of MSWA, including:
- The Warbler newsletter providing a catalyst for networking between Sheds
- Provision of speakers and contemporary information via the state conference
- A conduit for inquiries and referrals to Sheds
- A board with access to influential individuals and organisations
- A facility for collective bargaining with the purchase of goods and services
- A free email address and website using the MSWA.org.au domain.
Updating your Shed’s Details
So that we can let others know where to find you and how to get in touch with you we need to to ensure that we have your current information in the MSWA data base.